CNA /HHA Evenings
As a member of the New Perspective family of senior living communities, Woodland Terrace's application and interview processes are managed by New Perspective.
Caregiver, CNAs are responsible for providing quality resident care and services, in addition to life engagement activities. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more. Opportunities for growth into med passer and lead caregiver roles are available.
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time, Part-time or PRN - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
Shifts Available - Flexible
- Full-time (Days, Evenings)
- Part-time (Days, Evenings)
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- Assists residents with activities of daily living according to individual care plans
- Observes residents and reports to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Communicates and interacts in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Med Passer experience & lead experience preferred
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
Why Woodland Terrace by New Perspective Senior Living? A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join Woodland Terrace by New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member's personal and professional development. At Woodland Terrace you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Our Hiring Process is Quick and Easy!
Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)
Apply for the position that matches your interest and let us know the best way to contact you.
Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)
These quick introductions help us to learn more about your career goals and see if Woodland Terrace is a good fit.
Step 3: In-Person Interview (45 minutes)
We want to learn more about you! We want to hear about your past experience and your future goals. You'll also have the opportunity to ask us questions, tour our community, and meet some of the team.
Step 4: Job Offer
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we'll reach out with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your interview!
Woodland Terrace by New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!