The Executive Associate delivers best in class administrative and operational support by providing assigned members of the Executive Leadership Team support with scheduling, organization, and prioritization of administrative tasks. This position serves as an ambassador for the organization, consistently embodying company values, creating a positive impression of the organization, and exercising professionalism and discretion. Occasional travel required.
- Provide best in class administrative support to members of the Executive Leadership Team, including strategically facilitating the effective management of complex schedules, avoiding conflicts, and minimizing downtime.
- Provide extensive calendar management and meeting coordination.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate all travel logistics, including flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Prepare, reconcile, and manage expense reports.
- Provide preparation support for meetings and events, including soliciting agendas, conducting research, drafting documents, creating itineraries, and making reservations.
- Serve as a trusted partner and liaison to Executives through anticipating needs and utilizing an understanding of organizational goals and priorities.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure that Executives' priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Identify and recommend potential opportunities to incorporate innovative methods and emerging trends within area of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Experience in providing administrative support to Executive Leadership.
- A customer-centric approach to all internal and external interactions.
- Seeks and embraces diversity of thought, culture, and experience.
- Takes pride in the work, celebrates success, and has fun.
- Approaches work with curiosity and experimentation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a focus on building and nurturing relationships.
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully seek answers, and remove obstacles.
- Results oriented with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, integrity, and tact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accountable and takes ownership.