Hybrid Sales Manager NEM
$500 Sign on Bonus ($250 paid after 30 days; $250 paid after 90 days)
Uncapped bonus potential
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual with experience in driving sales revenues for hotels or resorts to join our team as Sales Manager for our youth sports market. This role is a key position that will be responsible proactively soliciting and managing group business in the assigned vertical market and the assigned geographical market. Actively up-sells to maximize revenue opportunities. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer & guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to customers to continue to grow the account.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales goals, be creative, a problem solver, has a proven record of being a team player, is open to learning and leading by example, responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests and team.
- Make personal visits, when necessary to target areas and call on Companies and associations located in a specific market or area.
- Book meetings, conferences, and social guests from assigned areas.
- Dedicate majority of time to direct telephone sales.
- Rework and maintain old account files and solicit new accounts.
- Respond to all correspondence from assigned areas and trace dates for reworking and follow up.
- Set-up site inspections and follow through.
- Attend trade shows pertinent to assigned areas and attend meetings, seminars, and functions through membership in association.
- Maintain a constant contact with planners; maintain membership and contacts in hotel industry associations.
- Maintain a working relationship with departments interacting with convention groups.
- Develop new accounts
- Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations of changes, which would affect operations.
- Maintain accurate forecast and recap information.
- Set-up and conduct site inspections for entire property.
- Meet sales goals as outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Previous hotel sales experience required.